Industrial Gas Engineers
Based out of our head office is our team of multi-skilled Gas engineers. Providing nationwide gas safe services to the industrial & commercial sector.
We can build and install complete new gas pipework systems to your specification. Our gas engineers can also repair damaged gas pipework, maintain, purge and change existing lines.
All our Commercial and Industrial Gas engineers are certified and experienced. They follow all the latest codes and practices on and off-site.
Our specialist gas contract managers have over 25 years of hands-on experience. They can provide a wealth of knowledge to get the job done quickly and safely.
As a specialist pipework fabrication company, we can work on many materials, ranging from carbon steel to MDPE. For more information on our Pipework Services, please visit our Pipework Fabrication page.
Our gas pipework team can prefabricate all pipework in our workshop. This method allows us to keep on-site disruption down to a minimum. Our transport team will deliver the pipework ready for our on-site gas engineers.
We can arrange for non-destructive testing (NDT) if the job requires it by a third party company. For more information about NDT, please visit our page “What Is NDT” page.
We are a multi-credited company. Covering everything from a minor gas pipe repair to complete pipework restructure.
Industrial Gas Pipework Contractors
Our Gas services include –
- Industrial Gas Pipework Installation (Steel, Carbon Steel)
- Underground Gas Pipework Installation (MDPE)
- Gas Pipework Modifications
- Emergency Gas Pipework Repairs
- Gas Testing, Purging And Decommissioning
- Planned and Reactive Maintenance
- Industrial Gas System Installation
- Industrial Heating Systems (Supply and Install)
- Secondary Meter Installations
- Commercial Gas Pipework And Installation
- Gas Hot Tap Services
Health and safety is our number one priority on and off-site. As a result, we provide training to the latest safety legislation for all members of staff.
We are Gas Safe registered and have certificates such as-
- COCNPI1LS (Core Commercial Pipe Installer/Commissioner)
- TPCP1 (Tightness Testing and Purging)
- ICPN1 (1st Fix Commercial Pipework)
We also provide a Commercial Heating Service.
To request an Industrial or Commercial Gas Engineer, please call us on 01902 861042 or email email@example.com.