After a long, strange year of lockdowns, furloughs and toilet roll shortages, Varlowe’s new home is now complete and in operation.
The building has been completely remodelled to house our Fabrication workshop and our new CNC department.
The first floor offices are a modern, comfortable workplace which has room to accommodate new staff as we expand.
It’s been a long time coming, but it’s been well worth the wait.
We are really proud of our company and how it has grown over the years. The new building is a reflection of all the hard work that we put into the industry and the services we provide.
Thank you to everyone who has been involved.
The Building Before
Here is what the building looked like when we first got the keys
- Knocked through the 1st floor offices
- Removed walls in reception area
- Removed central staircase
- Divided the workshop into two spaces
- Removed old wiring
March & April
- Re-enforce first floor space for new staircase
- Remodelling of various new workspaces
- Start of rewiring
- New low level roof for Cnc workshop
- Start of the installation of new Ac units
- Installed new Mezzanine floor on 1st floor for kitchen and extra office space (manufactured and fitted by Varlowe)
- Installed new Mezzanine floor for Fabrication storage area and office space (manufactured and fitted by Varlowe)
- Plaster Office walls
- Paint workshops walls and steel girders
- Continuing with low level ceiling for Cnc, wiring and Ac
- New offices for Cnc workshop (Cad and Inspection Rooms)
- New staircase for entry from Fabrication workshop side (manufactured and fitted by Varlowe)
- Installation of our signature central staircase in reception area which was developed, manufactured and installed by Varlowe (More of the staircase to follow)
- New ceiling tiles and lights fitted to 1st floor Offices
- New signature gates featuring the Varlowe motif installed on both sides of the building. Gates developed, manufactured and installed by Varlowe.
- Car Park space has been freshly re-surfaced
- New staircase for entry to the Fabrication storage area and offices fitted (manufactured and fitted by Varlowe)
- Fabrication storage offices finished
- Fabrication workshop electrics finished
- Low level ceiling and electrics finished in Cnc Workshop
- Glass partition for offices overlooking staircase
- Floorboards finished in offices
- New fire doors fitted throughout
- Office kitchen fitted
- Workshop canteen fitted
October & November
- Cladding started on exterior of building
- Handrail and glass fitted to central staircase
- New flooring in Fabrication and Cnc workshops
- Graphics fitted to glass partition in offices
- Varlowe Logo fitted to outside of building
- Car park space lines painted
- Office floor tiles laid
- The first two new Cnc machines installed
- Start of the 2 week move of office furniture and workshop equipment
January 2020 – We are in!
We are in and fully operational. More pictures to follow as we settle into our new home.